What You Will Learn
One good way to make new disciples and incorporate them into the faith community is to plant new churches. Three church planters share their stories as they step up to fulfill the great commission.
Church-Planting is for Wimps? Really?
- But His grace is sufficient as faithful believers work together under the Spirit's guidance
- Leaning on the Lord amidst fears and concerns
- Stirring each other for good work and to persevere faithfully
- Drawing on each others strength and experience
- Learning to let theology flow through the life of the church
Excerpts from the Chat
Meet the People Behind the Scene
Church Planter, Elder, Lecturer at Seminary
Chris has a PhD, teaches, and trains Christian leaders around Southeast Asia. He is married and has 5 children. He loves seeing Christian churches grasp and spread the gospel.
Church Planter, Elder, E.D. of Gospel City Network
Massimo is from a mixed Malaysian and Italian background. He is passionate about ministering to young professionals and desire to help them find and live out their faith in Jesus in this culturally diverse, money driven, and spiritually complex city.
Church Planter, Elder
ManHon is a retired executive with an international career spanning several countries and cultures. He sees the unity in the gospel as the most important denominator that brings people together in Christ.
Don't Miss Out
J-Curve (Online Conference)
50% Discount Exclusively for Greenhouse Premium Members
Use coupon code J-GHMEMBER50